Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ACEO's Collectible Art

I haven't done a treasury in quite some time and so I decided to do one for each of my teams I am on. This first one is for the ACETSY Street Team. It includes original ACEO's.

ACEO stands for Art Cards Editions and Originals. They are 2.5 x 3.5 inches and are really fun to collect and also to create.

This treasury expires Friday July 16th at 9:06 am, but until then you can view it here.

ACEO's Collectible Art

P.S. If you are in this treasury, feel free to use this screen capture. Copyright belongs to the original artists and photographers. Click the image to see the it on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. Awww this one is very sweet. And doing a little happy dance, seeing one of my ACEOs in it. Thanks so much! Off to show it off on Facebook :D

    ReplyDelete