Saturday, October 6, 2012

Christmas Mini Smash Book...

Last few days I have been working on a few more mini smash books. I made this one to use up leftover double-sided paper from 2 other mini Smash Books I am working on. It is almost impossible to find beautiful double-sided scrapbooking paper - so using a lot of solid cardstock on this one.

It measures 3 1/2 by 5 inches. It includes 2 cardboard covers, the front cover is decorated with 3 silver snowflake stickers and a turquoise ribbon. 6 double-sided patterned cardstock pages (1 of which is fold out page), 25 plain cardstock (3 of which are tabs), 4 small envelopes. There is also room to add more.





2 comments:

  1. You keep your little hands busy! Very pretty! Love all the colors and I love the ribbon and snowflakes on top ;o) Maybe you should take some of these to the craft show you are selling at? Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stacy,

    Just finished 1 more. Making supper then going to watch some tv shows, will blog it later!

    I can't take anything but photography to my November sale, but planning on taking these to my December sale. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete