Sunday, July 12, 2015

Blog Changes / Craft Space Makeover...

Hi everyone,

I have moved my photography from this blog over to a new blog called Photography by Pam Hardy.... you can find it here. I want to get into cardmaking as a hobby, and this is where I will share my cards, as well as other art projects like ACEO's and Mini Albums.

I am working on moving my craft work space from my small bedroom to my living room. I have ordered some furniture that will be here between 7 and 14 days, and it all has to be put together. I thought I'd give you a peek...

I forgot to take a before picture before tearing it all apart, it has changed so much over the years, but this will give you an idea. This was a few years ago, only picture I could find. Before I had my crafts stored in my 2 dressers and in a cube bookshelf in the black bins. I had a utility table as a desk. And 2 rolling carts with drawers under it.



This "Monarch L-Shaped computer Desk Set" will be for me, it will have my computer & printer on it.



I ordered 2 of these "Bestar Pro Linea armoires"... They have 5 shelves inside but I think I will get 2 extra shelves cut for inside, so that I can store a lot more inside, as all my stuff is smaller stuff. Then I am going to buy some plastic fridge binz to store my items inside and other small containers. And also a label maker to get everything organized.



Then this Monarch "48 inch Reclaimed Look Computer Desk" is for my mother's computer. She rarely uses it so doesn't need a big desk. Then I will set her computer up on my printer and sell our extra printer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment