Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 26th, 2013: Multiple Locations...

This morning a friend and I went out with our cameras. First we drove around the back roads of the city looking for snowy owls or owls of any kind... no luck at all, we saw a few crows and magpies only.





Then we decided to try a local park that we go to often, we first visited some eagles nests and found a bald eagle.



Downy Woodpecker



Black Capped Chickadee



Love this shot even though a tree branch is in the way... cool wings!


Redpoles







Male House Finch or maybe Purple Finch I think




Blue Jay, there were 2... the 2nd was hiding way in the bushes.



Deer




This poor girl had a boo boo on her leg and was limping!



Canadian Geese


2 Bald Eagles, back near the nests! They were content to just sit, no flying and we were getting cold!



Duck

4 comments:

  1. I feel so sorry for the deer! I hope she is ok! Very cool wing picture! I love those Redpoles! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, Pam! Wow! I am soooo enjoying your trips and all the gorgeous scenery and critters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone... I hope the deer will be ok too. They probably get bumps and bruises often.

    ReplyDelete