Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What I love about where I live...


A friend of mine, Martha, is running a challenge for the month of July, she is asking everyone to show her their cities. You can join in if you like by visiting her blog here.

While I am not out much in the summer because of the bugs, I am usually out quite a bit during the other seasons... Click on the images to view the original blog posts in a new window if you want. I live in beautiful southern Alberta! 

What I love about my city...

The beautiful Scenery & Nature






The Wildlife

Great Horned Owl - March 2012

Beaver - November 2012

Hooded Merganser - March 2013

Canada Goose Families - May 2013

4 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures, as always... so jealous of your knack of being in the right place at the completely right time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful. Just awesome. Thanks. I'll be posting soon, need to take pix first.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete