Wednesday, December 11, 2013




Hi everyone,

I have been really sick this past week and so I missed my last craft sale, I had to back out of it. Anyways I have a lot of calendars left over that I hope to sell be able to sell at least some of them.

I have lowered my prices to clear them out. Unfortunately I can not guarantee they will arrive by Christmas... I won't be able to mail out for a few days to a week, when I am completely over this. But as soon as I am well I will mail right away.

Desk Calendars - Was $15 each - Now asking $10 each with free shipping in Canada and the USA, $5 shipping everywhere else.

Wall Calendars - Was $20 each - Now asking $15 each with free shipping in Canada and the USA, $5 shipping everywhere else.

Check out my Etsy shop for better pictures.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/alwaysartistic



DESK CALENDARS










WALL CALENDARS








2 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with this sale! Much success Pam and I do hope you are feeling better ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better. I SO wish you did beach themed calendars!!!

    ReplyDelete