Monday, December 23, 2013

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas...

and Happy Holidays... Wishing everyone all the best in 2014. Here is what our trees and decorations look like. I put them up the first week or so of November, I just couldn't wait!

We've been watching a lot of Christmas movies too... our favorites were Christmas Angel, Christmas Star and the Sound of Music LIVE play, a lot of people said they were not happy with Carrie Underwood but we really loved it. Nothing will ever replace the original but this was a fun version of it. We also watched the making of it and thought that was really interesting too. If you missed it there are probably some clips on youtube.



4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Pam ;o) I love your decorations ;o) I have to get a little tree next year ;o) Thanks for the recommendations with the movies! That's what mom and I do too. It's so much fun! I hope Santa brings you everything you want ;o) Big Warm Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your mom Stacy! You should look for a tree boxing week, you might find a good deal :)

    Thank you, hope Santa brings you everything you want too! Big Warm Hugs back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam! Wanted to come and visit you. Your Xmas decorations are great! This was the first year I didn't have any decorations or a tree, but my situation is temporary and I am praying to be decorating for all the holidays on 2014 once I get settled.

    I agree with you! Sound of Music was Amazing. I have watched every repeat and Carrie Underwood did an awesome job. I remember watching the original when I was young.The new musical was so much better. I hope to see more come back.

    Have a great weekend! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robin,

    Thank you! I love Christmas and am fortunate to have a nice area to decorate. Sometimes I wish I had a bit more room but this works!

    Hope you can decorate for next year, it will be here before we know it lol

    I hope they do more musicals too. I love them.

    Hope you have a great weekend too!

    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete