Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pet Brag Book...

A friends birthday is next week and so I had some fun last night making this little pet brag book. She has 1 dog and 2 cats.

To make this book I used free scrapbook elements from Salt Town Studio - I used the Must Love Dogs and Must Love Cats Journal Cards - they come in large sizes and you can resize them, and they also come in square so that is what I used as background paper, and I used the Must Love Dogs and Must Love Cats Word Art. I also added some charms to the spine of the book, and some binder clips that she can use. And cut a few tags out.












4 comments:

  1. Wow! How cute is this?! Nice work, Pam and a great gift. You are such a sweetie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, you are brilliant at making these! I don't have the patience or talent!
    This gift is going to be treasured!
    Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Marlene, Lee & Stacy,

    Stacy I have so much fun making albums... lol I like them more than all my other crafts now! lol

    ReplyDelete